Among the many Tools-4-Attaining-Wisdom available to improve the overall quality of your life, the essential principles within the next few lines are worth practicing daily – for the rest of our lives…
- What did Socrates mean a couple of hundred years ago when stating “Know Thyself” ?
- And why do ancient Buddhist teachings remind us of living in the NOW ?
The below illustration and suggested reflections are meant to answer just that !
While reading-on, ask yourself, “How can I integrate this wisdom into my daily life so that I may experience a deeper sense of purpose, awareness, peace, and accomplishment?”
DON’T SKIP THIS STEP – Your Quality of Life Depends Upon It ! :)
Profound and lasting change begins with your awareness to the below questions – whereas the actual outcomes depend on how well you will integrate the answers to the below questions into your daily life:
And yes: this would be an excellent time to reflect and capture your insights on paper !
Daily reflection questions to maximize the outcomes of our days and weeks
WHO AM I ? — Awareness of Who I want to “BE”
– What are my values that define WHO I AM ?
– And what events and activities align with my core values today / this week ?
WHAT DO I LOVE TO DO ? — Find your Passion !
– What do I passionately enjoy doing that I choose to practice daily within the next few weeks ?
WHAT DO I WANT TO ACHIEVE ? — HAVING Purpose Driven Results
– What are the essential few outcomes for the next days and weeks that align with my values, passion, and overall purpose in life ?
Thank you in advance by helping evolve another person’s quality of life by recommending this post.
Tools4Wisdom.com is dedicated to sharing tools and wisdom to raise our level of awareness and quality of life – so we may provide a better example and future for our children.
“Tools” 4 Wisdom:
With sincere and loving intentions, the Tools4Wisdom team has designed a series of advanced weekly and daily planning tools to integrate our purpose driven goals and insights into our daily lives. Due to high demand volumes, we apologize if several of the thinking solution planners are out-of-stock on Amazon. In such case, please check-back within a week. We will benefit from even the smallest of your support!
As a final thought:
Wisdom by definition is “Applied Knowledge”.
— How can you apply the above insights to improve the quality of your daily life – and the lives of the ones you love ?